Sunday 5 May 2013

Rushden Cavalcade 2013

Sorry about the long delay in posts on my blog. In the past few months I have had a triple heart bypass operation. I'm pleased to say that it went well and we are now regularly walking 5 miles or so. Anyway we will soon be travelling again and I hope that I can get back to documenting our trips on this blog.

This weekend 4-6th May we travelled the short journey up the A6 to the Rushden Transport Cavalcade. I have included a few pictures from the event. The guy demonstrating using a sheep dog (on ducks) is Nigel Russell who has his farm only a few yards from our home. We were looking forward to visiting the Stoke Goldington Steam Rally next weekend but have found that this Rally will not be held any more, very disappointing as we felt that this was one of the best Steam Rallies in the area.









Next time I hope that I will be able to have the time to write more about our travels and I hope that they will be of some interest.






No comments:

Post a Comment